How Can I Sign Up for Water & Sewer Service?
Customers desiring water and sewer (if available in your area) service must sign a standard application form. The application form requires information about the receipt of adequate identification, such as a valid driver's license and social security number. When purchasing a property/home, the buyer must provide the contract's first sheet of the buyer's contact. Paperwork will need to show the buyer, seller, and property address. Suppose the service location is not owner-occupied; a copy of the renter's lease agreement must be signed and provided. All applicants must pay a connection fee of $50.00. The connection fee will be on your first month's water bill.
Send all completed documents by Email.
Methods of Payment
Checks, money orders, and/or cashier's checks can be dropped off in the nightly drop box located behind city hall. No cash payments. Credit cards are also acceptable by utilizing the online bill pay found on our website. Credit cards will require a convenience fee of 3.5%.
- Failure to receive a bill will not release the customer from payment obligation.
- The due date for payment of the bill will be the 18th of every month.
- Payments made after the due date will be subject to a late payment charge of 10%.
- Customers, who dispute their bill, must do so in person at City Hall, 213 W. College Ave, or by phone within five (5) days after receiving the invoice.
- A returned check fee of thirty (30) dollars will be assessed to a customer's account for each returned bank draft.
Payment Drop-off Location
Behind the building of City Hall is a dropbox attached facility. Please do not confuse the Water Department dropbox with Fort Louden Electric's dropbox.
24-Hour Bill Pay by Phone
Pay your bill 24 hours by calling 1-855-816-5751; You will need to have your account number and CID number ready to input your information.
Payment by Website
If you do not have an account, you will need to set one up. Pay options are available, credit card, PayPal, and Vimeo. Also, offer automatic payment with either a credit card or bank account. Sign up for pay by text.
Payment by ACH Draft
Sign up using the ACH draft; payment will automatically be taken out on the 18th of each month. You will receive your monthly statements by either mail or E-bill thru your Email.